this old cat-house

Sunday, April 03, 2011

since we moved to london, we have taken up nature walks as a weekend habit. here are some pictures from Westminster Ponds here in London:


Here is what might be the BEST bowl in the world for our kitchen. Sister and I found it at Goodwill and it matches our lime paint and retro dishes so well. I love it! (although, I was actually looking for a GIANT ceramic bowl, so if anyone sees something like that, please pick it up for me!)
And some delicious vegan mini-muffins for a potluck this afternoon. Ian actually made them, not me, which is not surprising given all his other talents, but I used to be the baker in the house. I guess I will have to take on a new chore that is not mine (laundry, dishes, cooking, plumbing, cleaning, grocery shopping, or cleaning up cat puke are a few that Ian is recommending, haha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home