this old cat-house

Sunday, June 06, 2010

such sad news....my camera has officially died. Although we tried everything to make it work, it died and took with it all the goodtimes, gardening and reno pictures from the past month. I tried to upload some pics tonight and that's when I discovered the truth; they are all gone.

So, I will be shopping this week for a new camera, and hopefully I can post some more pictures by the weekend. Our garden is looking fabulous (not just according to me!) but it is experiencing some neglect, since my Dad broke his foot. He is usually the one who sings to our little plants every day :)

Also, since our tenant is leaving, we have a total reno planned for the downstairs bathroom. It will commence as soon as we can get up there and begin using *his* bathroom-July 1st. Hopefully my mum will come and help us clean it up though, since NO ONE cleans like my mama!

OK, that's all for now I guess. Pretty boring without the photos...I know!

xoxo

1 Comments:

At 5:37 AM, Blogger Aunt Julie said...

That is so sad....your dad breaking his foot! And, sadder still that you have to go all the way upstairs to "p" during the night. If you were older like me, it would be a SERIOUS problem.

I should hope your mom will come and clean for you - what are moms for after all? And if she won't, Auntie will come after I return from Florida.

Glad the garden is coming along and I look forward to some pictures when you get your new camera. In the meantime, doesen't your mom have one you can use?

Big hugs and good luck with the bathroom.
Auntie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home