this old cat-house

Friday, February 05, 2010

"I've got to admit it's getting better, a little better all the time (It can't get much worse!)"

I wish I had written that song, b/c it's honestly how it feels living in renos all the time. And speaking of my favourite topic, here are a few more pics:




(above) This is where the counter used to be, and the old tiles and the non-window
and this is what is now in it's place(above). new base cabinets, new countertop, fancy new sink, a real window, and subway tiles! I am so so SO excited about the subway tiles...nearly as excited as Ian is about the new sink with the built-in drain board.
this is another shot of the lintel, which will be covered up and have a light installed by Sunday. In previous pictures the wall with the fruity wallpaper was here....now we have a big room.


more subway tiles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home