this old cat-house

Thursday, November 26, 2009


And a pre-Christmas picture of my purple tree. It actually seems to look blue in the picture, but the Hibiscus is decorated with a bunch of purple ornaments that my mum said were Gram's (although I began to wonder if she was just telling me that everything was Gram's to get it out of her house. This is me: Oh sure, I'll take that crepe paper if it was Gram's!)






And here is Ian with his new best friend...playing in the Cat Throne. Between this and the belly-dancing, it's amazing that her Daddy lets her come visit us!













And what old cat house blog would be complete without a few pictures of our family? Here is Tasha, who still thinks she's small, and Tasha teaching Plum how to take a catnap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home