this old cat-house

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Little improvements:
bar stools for our LookOut. These were an exciting purchase for the Mister and I, b/c they are not second hand, nor are they from IKEA. Woah! However, due to these facts, they required more involved assembly than we are used to.
Here is the beautiful Mister McCann, who was cooking dinner while I assembled these amazing stools. Ian is all about his new cookware, designed by Jamie Oliver. I know it's not suitable for "Blog Viewing", but I really wish he was the naked chef. hee hee.
Here I am, sitting ON the new barstools, drinking homemade wine, and no doubt giving instructions to Mr Mc about how exactly to make the veggie burgers.


1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger theRachel said...

Ohhh Ian in the kitchen - he is very talented! I would laugh if a picture of "the naked chef" ended up on the blog ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home