this old cat-house

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The work of Kerry and Ian. They completely knocked the drywall off both sides of this will in less than 2 hours...but Kerry informs me that this time is a fraction of the time that it has taken her sinuses to recover. Which is precisely why I do not like drywalling! Black boogers = BAD.
The frame will be the next part to come down, so it will be one big open space between the hallway and the living room. My dream is to make this staircase curve, and then to add a second curving staircase, just like the closing scene of "Magical Mystery Tour". Then Ian and I can come downstairs on our own staircases singing "Let's all get up and dance to a sing that was hit before your mother was born". I guess this is why it will remain a dream only.

Kerry's wall! She built this with assistance from our cousin Aaron (hire him, he's very easy-going) and my dad, who supervised with his broken foot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home