this old cat-house

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Some updates from "the upstairs". Today we primed five rooms upstairs. Here is my mum in her signature pink tank top. And Ian...reading a yogurt container (???)

My birthday flowers. I'm 28!


Reasons to hire my mother for renovation activities: She brings BAKIES (her term). Even though this one looks like a dump in a box, they are really very fancy and lovely. Also, my mum cleans everything in sight, even if she was hired to paint, she pre-cleans. Also Also, she works for free! Also Also Also, she referees all arguments that Ian and I have over painting-->"Kids, you need to get along and love each other"

2 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Blogger theRachel said...

I'm thinking of flying your mom to Edmonton to help us do our move out clean at the end of August. Would she bring bakies to Edmonton?

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger this old cat-house said...

I bet she could find the most delicious bakies to feed you. All those yummy Ukranian and Italian bakeries...MMMM!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home