this old cat-house

Saturday, September 11, 2010

After much guilting from various friends and family members, I am back to the blog after more than a month's absence. Here are a few pictures of our place:

A very cozy nook on a rainy fall day...

A newly acquired family heirloom (yes, it's from a garage sale, but my mother bought it in June and gave it to me in August, so that counts right?)
A few photos for Alyssa the meteorologist. This was from one very rainy August day where our street flooded and people were actually wading in the road.


Fun times on Princess Ave that day. We are thankful we are in this house and not on 92nd Street where our basement flooded daily from the morning dew :)

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Yikes, that's a lot of water! It reminds me of the time my suite flooded in good old Edmonton.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home