this old cat-house

Sunday, December 19, 2010

We wish you a Merry Christmas!

A few hand knit stockings hung over the heating register with care:
Last Saturday Ian and I went on a horse drawn Christmas ride around downtown London. Here are some shots of the lights and trees we saw on our way:


Pony!
This is Tessa:






The wagon all lit up with lights:


That's all for now. Have a safe and peaceful holiday and as previously mentioned ( I mention it repeatedly so Ian does not forget!) bathroom renovations will soon commence, so stay tuned in the New Year. Merry Christmas from the McCanncats!

oh yeah. ps. a few people have requested I allow anonymous comments on this blog. I swear I would do that but I don't know how to change the setting. So, it may just be easier for y'all to sign up for a free account so you can leave comments whenever you want!

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger theRachel said...

Just out of curiosity - why do you have to repeatedly mention to Ian about "safe and peaceful" Christmas? Is he at risk of challenging either?

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Aunt Julie said...

Next year a fireplace would be nice to display the festive stockings. Are you expecting Santa to fill them all?

How nice a horse and buggy ride and oh so festive too! That Ian is a romantic guy, first flowers then a horsey ride, if I didn't know better I would think he wanted to marry you!

Have a wonderful, healthy and happy Christmas and all the best in 2011.

Love and kisses, Auntie, Unka and Riley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home