this old cat-house

Sunday, October 30, 2011


I am wayyy behind in my blogging this fall. I have thought about giving up the blog many times, but was reminded again this weekend of two important things: 1) There is someone in my life who checks for blog updates EVERY day, and 2) Clearly this person has nothing better to do with her days, so I feel responsible to not disappoint her (hee hee, love you Auntie).

So I will try to catch up on a few important fall events and renos in the next week or so, starting with the CIBC Run for the Cure.

Last year we decided to run/walk/crawl/roll as a family team, and thanks to a dear cousin of mine, we were made to follow through on it. Here are some pictures of "Saving Second Base" preparing for the run, including customizing shirts, dying various body parts, and eating a very pink meal:























2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Aunt Julie said...

Yeah - blogging is happening in London, yeah!!!!! What a sea of pink it was back then. Together, we raised good money, had a good time and met up with some friends we had not seen in forever. Thank you Jenny for hosting the pinkest party ever, it was fun and the food was excellent!

Auntie is very happy that you are going to try and keep up the blog. Sadly, I have nothing else to do so getting updates on everyone elses life keeps me out of trouble. Thank you for taking the time to make me smile! Love you tons, Auntie.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Lesley Hoyles said...

Make that two people who are glad you're still updating - I don't check every day, but just about!
Good for you for doing the run.
Love you and miss you!
L. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home